AADHAAR ENROLMENT / CORRECTION FORM
Any citizen of India, who has attained age 1 or much older, is qualified to apply for Aadhar card. In order to apply for Aadhar card, it is necessary for the applicants to fill and submit application form. The application form to apply Aadhar card will be available in the application center itself or also available to be downloaded online. Along with the Aadhar card application, three supporting documents are needed. One document each for the proof of date of birth, address and identity. You should carry these documents along with application form to the center.
The process of downloading the Aadhaar Card Application form as issued by the Indian Government is very simple way to download it from the official website. The application form is just few just clicks away to download it form the internet.
How to Fill Aadhar Enrolment Form
Follow the simple steps are discussed below:
- Go to the official website of Aadhar UIDAI website : https://uidai.gov.in
- Find the Application Form
- Read the application carefully
- Fill all mandatory details correctly
- Once, Filled the application form
- Check the information given in the application carefully
- Submit it neared center.
Apply for AADHAAR Card Appointment Online