Now a days, it’s so simple to check card status by name or enrolment number. which was not there on early days as the only way was to check was with acknowledgement enrolment slip details or by phone through SMS; but as now, one can relax and check by following through few simple steps and check these online through website or portal of UIDAI that is created by government of India. The Unique Identification Authority of India is a government authority which is responsible for implementing this Aadhaar System that provides unique identification number to all residents of India which is 12 digits number on card issued by Central Government which contains demographic and biometric of a particular person. This is used by various departments of state or central government and companies to verify the identity of a person. Nowadays it is easy for one can check the status of person through simple website through which one have to download official website that is resident.uidai.gov.in and follow few simple steps to check Aadhaar Card Status by name/enrolment number.
Firstly, You have to register the mobile number to get Aadhaar number on mobile by filling E-Aadhaar form stating all details and one time password is forwarded on mobile for which one needs to install Abode Reader. After receiving this password one have to enter on E-Aadhaar form to receive OTP which one has to validate and download. It is necessary to register for online services and is very important for any correspondence related to Aadhaar Card in future. If one sees the “validity unknown” then one has to follow simple instructions by clicking to fulfill the requirement or postal code can be used as password to open E-Aadhaar PDF file.
Procedure to Check Aadhaar Card Status Online By Enrolment (UID) Number
- First of all, You have to visit Enrolment Center through filling form with all the details on Enrolment Center Search form that is provided on website and check status of Aadhaar card of the particular person.
- Secondly, one has to enter the name and enrolment number that is Enrolment identification to check the aadhaar status and on top of the acknowledgement slip contains 14 digits enrolment ID or enrolment number along with date and time that is mentioned in this enrolment slip. This is 26 digits form Enrolment ID. After fulfilling these details one has to enter the security code and click on green box which is below stating ‘Check Status’ after which the status will be displayed on either it is made or not?
Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status by Enrollment Number
- Go to the official site of UIDAI: resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Enter your 14 digit Enrollment ID/ Enrollment No.
- Fill Date/time in the next column as mentioned in the enrollment slip
- Now Enter the security code
- Finally click on “Check Status” button.
- Now you will aadhar status on your screen either it’s made or not?
Through this simple step one can always check the status of a person anytime.
Now checking the status of particular person only takes just 2 minutes to get the details through website that has been created by the government of India which is very simple and easy and above all; this is time efficient too as this can be checked on move from anywhere across country which is always on fingertips.