Aadhaar consists of a 12 digit unique identification number issued by the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) for every citizen who is residing in India on behalf of the Indian Government who. The Aadhaar card can be availed by every individual and it serves as both identification and residential proofs. After filing all the necessary documents and completing with all the application process, they can print and generate their Aadhaar card online.
Download Aadhar Card with Aadhaar No
The process of downloading the Aadhaar card as issued by the Indian Government is very simple way to download it from the internet. Aadhaar card are just few just clicks away to download it form the internet. The steps are discussed below:
Steps to Download Aadhard Card by Aadhaar Number
- The concerned person needs to visit the e- Aadhaar website. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select “Aadhaar” Option
- Then it is mandatory to insert the Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Numbe on the given box.
- After filling up the enrollment number other details needs to be filled in such as Full Name, PIN code, etc,
- Clicking on the button of ‘get one time password’ will help in getting the password needed.
- After receiving the OTP then enter OTP in the box
- click on the “Validate & Download” button,
- Now Aadhaar card will be downloaded on your PC/Laptop.
The Aadhaar card which is downloaded from the internet has the same validity which has been delivered by post. The downloaded Aadhaar card has the same valid ID which will be accepted.