Download Aadhaar Card Online with Enrollment (EID) Number
Are you searching for how to download aadhar card with your enrollment number? In this post, we are shared detailed information regarding Download Aadhaar Card by Enrollment Number methods from official website in 2 minutes.
Just about four years ago, the Indian government had announced the execution of a unique identification number for a citizen which would serve as a lifetime document or Aadhaar card. It is designed like that of the social security number in the United States of America. This Aadhaar card was designed for every citizen who is residing in India. It was found that in a moment of time, registering their details of their personal information and obtaining the Aadhaar card was on the agenda of almost every well informed citizens of India who are residing here. However, the government took a decision to make it a mandatory and important document in government schemes, banks; schools and other sectors which are directly or indirectly under the control of the government had fuelled the urgency in the bloods of the citizens to obtain it quickly and as fast as possible. But the card still isn’t mandatory, though, at least for the time being. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the agency who is responsible for implementing the Aadhaar card in India, has several enrollment centers across the country, and the procedure is under duress with long queues to acquire the form and enroll their name on the Aadhaar card. Along with the Aadhaar card form, the resident will be assigned a specific day for enrolling their name on the Aadhaar card. This day can be within the next week or even after several months away. After doing all the necessary things the citizens then have to go and submit the Aadhaar application form along with other required security checks and necessary important documents.
You can download the Aadhaar card from the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI’s) site. The steps which are needed to be followed are discussed below:
Steps to Download Aadhar Card with Enrollment No.
- Visit the official website : https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Under the Aadhaar Online Services, select Download Aadhaar
- You will be diverted to e Aadhaar site page
- Need to utilize the affirmation slip to enter the 14 digit EID and the time stamp
- Then, Enter the name, pin code, mobile number and image captcha
- Click On “Get One Time Password”
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the One Time Password and Click on “Validate & Download“
- Now Aadhaar card will be downloaded on your PC/Laptop
- The PDF document has the Aadhaar card that can be printed. The printed duplicate can be utilized as a unique report.
In case you don’t have the aadhar enrollment slip then need to follow which is mentioned in the official site of the UDAI.