First Premier Bank is one of the leading community bank offering financial services. It offers all the primary services such as personal banking services,ATM services, home mortgages, investments. The personal banking service includes opening a saving account, a current account, getting a debit card and a credit card.
First Premier Bank Credit Card
The bank issues credit cards to its reliable customers on demand. Customers have to apply for credit card online and after getting approval, the credit card is issued by the bank. You can apply for the credit card by filling an online application. After applying you get approval within a minute.
Characteristics of First Premier Bank Credit Card
The First Premier Bank Credit Card helps you to maintain your account anytime, anywhere. It helps you to access the banking service without the need of a good debt in your account. Each activity on your card is notified to you by a text message. The credit cards issued by the bank are of different types according to the service opted by you. The charge of the credit card is also according to the service offered. Various credit cards have various credit limits according to its type.
How to Apply for First Premier Bank Credit Card?
You can apply for First Premier Bank Credit Card through online application in simple steps.
- First, you have to visit First Premier Bank website. www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- After then you have to click on ‘apply now’ for a new credit card and have to fill the asked details.
- And then submit the application for review by the bank for approval.
How to Check First Premier Bank Credit Card Application Status?
Through Phone call
You can only find out the status of your credit card by calling the toll-free number available 24/7 support for you. The toll-free number 1-800-987-5521 is available for a customer to know the status of their credit card.
Online status check
First Premier Bank credit card can also be checked online. This option is available for the customers to know the status of their online application. Steps to follow to check your first premier bank credit card status are as follows:
- At very first, you have to visit the official website of the First Premier Bank.
- Then choose the credit card option present on the home page of the option.
- After that, you have to enter your username and password on the new web page opened.
- When you click continue option after entering the valid credential, your First Premier Bank credit card is on the screen.
Why the request is delayed to be processed?
Normally, the credit card gets approval within sixty seconds of approval. But, if there is lacking in any document or there is short of information provided, it might take time to validate the information and get it approved. Sometimes it also get rejected due to shotcomings in the application.
What to do when your application get rejected?
When your application gets rejected the only thing you can do is to resubmit the application by providing all the information needed. You have to register again, keeping all your debt cleared in advance.