If you’ve applied for the HSBC credit card, then you can check HSBC Credit Card Status by following the guidelines that we have shared in this article.
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) Limited is one of the premier foreign based banks in India. HSBC started its India operations in 1853 with office in Mumbai. It is listed as a foreign bank under the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 by the Reserve Bank of India. HSBC is head quartered in London and owned by the British with origins in Hong Kong. According to Forbes, it was the sixth largest public company in the world in 2014. Presently it is the seventh largest bank in the world by measure of total assets.
HSBC Credit cards offers its customers a wide array of features and services to suit their individual needs. The customer along with its long feature list also get the added benefit of holding a card of good brand value and reputation.
Procedure to Apply for the Credit Card in HSBC Bank
HSBC Credit card can be obtained by simply visiting their branch office and filling up the Application form and submitting the required documentation. HSBC also has online option to apply for Credit card. Simply visit their official website link and follow the instructions to fill up the online form.
Check HSBC Credit Card Application Status
On successful completion of your Credit card application the verification process by HSBC Bank will begin. This verification can run into some hindrance which can delay the process. So it is important for the applicant to keep a track of verification procedure to ensure it is completed smoothly.
Track Application Status Online
An applicant can check the status of his/her Credit card application with HSBC in following ways:
- Go to the official website of HSBC or Click Here
- Enter your date of Birth and NRIC or Passport No.
- Finally, Click on “Submit” Button. then, you will see your Credit card status as Approved or Rejected on the next screen.
HSBC Credit Card Enquiry with HSBC Toll Free
- You can request HSBC Bank to call you back through this webpage link. It will redirect you to a webpage of their official website where you need to agree to HSBC Bank Terms and Conditions for ‘We will call you now’ facility. The next screen will prompt you to enter your phone number with country code. You will then receive a call from their Customer service representative during 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM IST on working days in India.
- HSBC Bank customer service can be reached through their helpline phone numbers. Click here to navigate to HSBC Bank official webpage which has a list of their helpline numbers. HSBC Bank has different helpline numbers to service their different category of customers. Select the one which is applicable to you and dial in with your phone. On calling the helpline, you will be presented with an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) software which will tell you options that you should navigate with help of keypad on your phone. For easy navigation, HSBC Bank has provided the IVR tree in this webpage link. This should help during the call to their IVR as the options are unique to every IVR software. At the end of the IVR tree, when you reach your category of Credit card you will be redirected to customer service representative who will update you with the latest status of your Credit card application.
HSBC Credit Card Customer Care Number
|Resident Customers||Within India||From Overseas|
|HSBC Premier (Toll Free)||1800 266 3456 or 1800 103 4722||040 – 67173406 \ 080 – 49089636|
|HSBC Advance (Toll Free)||1800 267 3456 or 1800 102 2208||040 – 67173404 \ 080 – 49089634|
|Personal Banking||1860 266 2667 or 1860 500 2255||040 – 67173401 \ 080 – 49089631|
|Credit Cards||1860 108 7788 or 1860 500 2277||040 – 67173402 \ 080 – 49089632|
|Corporate Cards (Toll Free)||1800 419 2266 or 1800 102 6922||+91-080-49089633 or +91-040-67173403|
|Business Banking#||1800 103 2666 or 1800 419 2288 or 1800 103 2667|
You can contact the above numbers for any help!
HSBC does not offer Credit card application status update over email or postal mail so calling their helpline numbers is the only option available.
These are the procedure to apply and check for hsbc application status. I hope that this complete guide will help you a lot.